Monday, October 18, 2010

Final SEm 1...I can do IT!!!!

today dh strt dh study week for my U..
which mean next week is my 1st paper for my sem 1..
wah~~~
ndk ku sangka aq dh almost half year jd perantau kt ceney...
mcm2 perkara dh aq lalui in diz short tyme...
aq nages ,aq gelak , aq teriak, aq diam...
hehe

so diz is my tyme table for my exam...hehe

  1. organic chemistry....................................25 october 2010 (Monday)
  2. titas ...........................................................28 october 2010 (Thursday)
  3. Bioprocess and sustainablity.................30 october 2010 (Saturday)
  4. mathematics............................................03 november 2010 (Wednesday)
  5. process chemistry..................................07 november 2010 (sunday)

lastly,

ALL THE BEST TO ALL UITM STUDENT!!!!
ndk sabar aq may balik sabah...

1 comment:

  1. owh.. awak uitm same.. hehehee
    gud luck okay,...
    hopefully 1st sem ni dpt la rezut baik :)

    ReplyDelete